Smith's Olde Bar
- order a Whippet with Whynatte and Whipped Cream Vodka. yum.
- Smith's will be on Scoutmob until 2011. 50% a $40.00 tab. --try the 24 oz Red Stripe $5.
- Pool table and live music upstairs. Old bar with a classic feel. Atmosphere is unbeatable. -Tracey Bloom, Top Chef
- Check out the music upstairs.
- Say hi to the mayor!
- Not that much of a dive bar..... until you enter the men's room and the stench of piss fills your lungs.
- Pray to get Tien as your server. She's the best here & not bad to look at fellas.
- Smith's is one of the top 10 venues in the nation.
- Try Cayrum, its a dark rum aged 3 years and then infused with all natural ginger and honey. Its great as a chilled shot, on the rocks, ginger ale/beer, juices or Red Bull. Theres nothing like it!
- Great shows! Ask the bartender for a Whynatte!
- Love this bar!
- Horrible service be prepared to wait.
- Try the pot roast sandwich on Mondays!
- The catfish was really wonderful!
- Great service and friendly servers!
- Good food, but kinda pricey. Great place for live music. Fun DJs on weekends. Decent prices on drinks. Park in the big shopping center nearby and walk over. No smoking inside, yay!
- Worst service, burnt food, and rude server. Never coming back. Ever.
- Those sweet heat wings are the best wings in the city!!!
- Lit tonight! !!
- 3rd check in FREE jager shorty, yes please, sllpp! Happy Sunday Funday!