Smith & Wollensky
$ $ $ $
- Anne Burrell craves the Coconut Layer Cake dessert at Smith & Wollensky on Food Network's The Best Thing I Ever Ate. Find more tips at Food Network Local.
- ! !
- Connected to the Smith & Wollensky restaurant, the lesser known grill has its own side entrance and provides a more casual experience at a cheaper price.
- Classic New York steakhouse with a serious ribeye and some surprisingly good desserts.
- 10oz Filet Mignon on the Restaurant Week menu for no extra supplement! ....and some delicious coconut layer cake to finish :-)
- Ask for the pretzel rolls yum. The cornbeef hash appetizer is unbelievable. As is the Mac and cheese. Filet mignon is good.
- Order the bacon even if it isn't on the menu. It's amazing.
- This is a steakhouse; you should have a general idea of whats good here. #DontBlowIt
- Smith & Wollensky is very consistent and very good for steak and food. I have never had a bad or steak or anything else here. The service is very up and down. This trip the service was less than super
- Their cajun ribeye was pretty tasty & huge. loaded baked potato was my favorite part ;)
- You better make a reservation before you go .. The side dishes are good to share ..
- My fave Cajun Rib-eye. ;9
- Filet Mignon Roquefort & Creamed Spinach was good
- Patrick, the legendary bartender at the Grill is the best in New York City. Restaurant is awesome. I go to the Grill when I am solo
- Always go to the grill and order the seafood bouquet!
- Drinks. Portions are large so maybe skip the starter. My steak was cold on the inside...