Smith Finest Deli
Deli / Bodega
285 Smith St (Sackett St.)
Brooklyn, NY 11231
- I love the Fire sandwich hot turkey with jalapeos and a spicy sauce
- Truly Smith's finest, just about the only place in the neighborhood for a 2 a.m. sandwich. Bagel with cream cheese and bacon? Sure! Panini? Okay!
- Friendly dudes...
- The BBQ chicken wrap. Sooooo good.
- The FINEST.
- Try the Grilled Delight (grilled cheese w/ tomato and bacon). Add avocado and you're on a fast train to flavor town, son!
- Two words: Bad Walk. It's turkey, bacon, grilled onions and Russian dressing on a hero. Late night only!
- Here's the trick; get them to make you a fresh sandwich. Ham, salami, provolone, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, o and v. Don't bother with stuff like their meatball sub (balls good, sauce not.)
- Egg, cheese, red peppers on roll, toasted with butter. Mmmm.
- Free $1.00 soda can/bottled water with a ($5.50 hero cold) sandwich.
- get a free coffee with a breakfast sandwich.