247 S Main St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- Lives up to it's name. They should also consider calling it "hot as fuck" because that would be accurate too.
- All ages and no bar? All awesome shows; go drink at the La Cita Bar after.
- I'd avoid coming here during the summer. "The Smell" name is apt, but also leaves out the worst part: the humidity. I suggest a new name: "The Moist Butthole".
- Woolrich in linea sho la vostra scelta migliori negozi, Prezzo di Woolrich Parka qui sono i pi bassi. Se vieni a http://www.woolrichmoda.net/ dimenticarci dei prodotti pi scontati per te ora.
- This unassuming building with a back alley entrance houses Downtown LA's most unique live music scene. Pay what you can!
- It was a aight
- nice cold bath later,lol
- Don't talk.
- Don't bring a jacket! Its hot!
- Check out the story of The Smell in Tagwhat. http://tagwh.at/t/152744
- Cant get in bcuz doorboy wont let anybody in. Super small venue for Bestcoast to be playing at as they have tons of fans. They say they might let people in then they say no. :-(
- If your here, you love making music, try networking with these guys: http://bit.ly/p5XW71
- Really awesome place. And it doesn't smell.
- I love this venue. The less clothes you wear, the better. No air conditioning.
- Sweaty, and lives up to its name.
- Go to a concert and hear some great music