Small World Restaurant
Falafel, Theme Park
- The fried zucchini is awesome.
- Only Gyro in town
- A MUST is the Falafel Plater... or the Lamb Salad! It's so hard to decide! #NVFF
- Why hello Mr. Falafel - hat in my belly!
- Falafel plate and Greek salad for me. Don't forget the picked veg bar.
- The lamb gyro was great!
- Best falafel I've ever had!
- Falafel is ok the wait time is outrageous! Had far better at food trucks and even chains in NYC. Parking in the area is free for 3hrs that might not be enough.
- The falafel platter with lamb meat = multiple mouth organisms
- Wait is long but the lamb gyro is worth it
- Surprising Mediterranean hole-in-the-wall, serving amazing gyros and falafels. Affordable too. Funky and fun, and a local hangout.
- Delicious falafel.
- Really really delicious and reasonable food here. Very sweet and clean place. Highly recommend it!!!
- The Gyros are good! They're not the best I've had though. There was a Greek place in Michigan I used to go to. Lamb and beef together and they would slice it off vertically as it spun slowly around.
- Good service and great food!
- Seriously one of my favorite places in all of Napa. The gyro wrap is amazing, and so are the fries.
- You can't really go wrong here. Falafel platter or Pitas are great! Hummus is fantastic. Shwarma pita is outstanding! Beer on tap! Hot sweetened mint tea is a treat!
- Get a Chicken Pita, smother it in their ranch and spicy sauce...now you have lived!! ;-)
- The red sauce is incredible!
- A Falafel with eggplant and an icy cold beer for $12.00? Yes please.