SM Mall of Asia Cinemas
Movie Theater, Cineplex
2/F SM Mall of Asia (btwn Seaside Blvd & Ocean Dr)
Pasay, Pasay City 1300
+63 2 556 0104
- if you can help it, do not see a movie in Centerstage, the layout is just not conducive for film viewing.
- if u had ur tix bought online (bCODE) and the kiosk isn't working, u may proceed to ticket sales in front of cinema 3 without getting urself in the long queue
- they usually offer 3D movie screening here. 300 pesos inclusive of plain popcorn
- Check website you want to watch so that you can avail their promo if ever
- the cinemas in sml are clean and so far, i havent encountered any funny smell. they also have recliner chairs in selected cinemas which we had tried and actually liked.
- Dont buy the barbeque flavored pop-corns! Kakaiba yung powder, nakakaubo.
- Director's club is the most comfortable. Perfect after a whole day of walking and shopping! Just 30 seats and #Lazboy
- watching movie here sure is good. the price is very much amenable on your watching experience.
- Where movies and goers meet!
- Be early to save time!
- Are all the seats now with vibrations? Or just a few chosen rows? Ang galing eh! Or am I late on this innovation from sm haha...
- Always check your ticket while entering the cinema
- Buy food elsewhere before settling in. You're limited to popcorn and TJ hotdogs at the concessionaire area.
- Not so cold inside. Best sched to watch is the first showing
- double check your tickets. :) magulo sistema nung tagapunit nung ticket :) average moviehouse at the premiere cinema :)
- You can buy your tickets online at smcinemas.com
- Wow, sarap mtulog! Sayang ang P200.. LOL!
- As much as possible, go here during weekdays. Long lines during weekend's a total bummer.
- bad screen at Premiere Cinema..don't watch there