SAHARA Las Vegas
2535 Las Vegas Blvd. S, Hotel (at E Sahara Ave)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- The culinary high point is celebrity chef Jos Andr' menu that includes a whole suckling pig, Japanese Kobe "Eye of the Rib" steak & morcilla sausage w/ uni in a space designed by Philippe Starck.
- Life & Sayers Clubs are great, as is the hotel designed by Philippe Starck. Rates are currently cheap as they just opened a month ago.
- And it took forever to check in & out. They seem like they don't know what they're doing. Or just frazzled?
- Check out the Newest hotel on Las Vegas Strip
- The TV didn't work (half of the time), the rooms are nice but a bit cheesy, the restaurants inside are waaaay over priced and they made me put my cigg out in the lobby Lol
- The SLS puts a $100 daily hold on your credit card. You can talk down the price if you promise not to make in-room purchases.
- Use your monorail pass to get $5 in free credits. Use them in the penny slots and get a free drink while you play!
- Go to the Umami Burger for a reasonably priced meal. Go to Jose Andres for an expensive one
- The parking garage elevators may or may not be working. If you self park, make sure you're ok with stairs!
- Love the surreal decor!
- Loved my stay here.
- One of the better resorts on The Strip, even if there's nothing around it. Head to the top of the parking garage for a great view.
- Umami Burger. Best Burger
- I love this place!!'
- Meh. Edm/ feels like Bellevue.
- Don't sleep in the bed.
- Dig it. Very modern vibe.
- The SLS does not disappoint. The food options are awesome the rooms are classic SBE and the service is excellent. Great stay at this boutique hotel.
- Hotel novinho em folha de Las Vegas. No est entre os mais caros, mas muito bom. A piscina deixa a desejar.
- Umami Burger, The Griddle Cafe. Yeah this is straight up L.A. and it's awesome.