Slopeside Pub and Grill
Apres Ski Bar
1660 Blue Mountain Dr.
Palmerton, PA 18071
- Elk burger, bison mac & cheese...excellent choices
- Every seat really is a window seat. Great live entertainment and summer specials. Always worth a trip. Try an appetizer.
- Terrible service. The staff is practically incompetent. Especially "Carrie", she did not own up to her mistakes. Food is meh. Views are great
- Best of the Wurst - Knockwurst, Mustard, Pickled Red Cabbage
- Five Onion Soup - rich beef broth, shredded short ribs, blended onions, grilled ciabatta, Gruyere cheese
- Shrimp and Grits
- Great view & great grub! Great selection of craft brews, wines & spirits too.
- Don't miss the Castle Grill Kielbasa - 1/2 lb Polish Kielbasa, Sauerkraut, Dijon Mustard, Roll. Castle Grill itself has short hours, so this may be one of the best ways to get one w/o visiting them!
- The New England Clam Chowder is rich, flavorful, and full of seafood
- Nice atmosphere, a bar if you need to wait, friendly staff, nice view, good assortment of local & pub food (not your typical Poconos fare), & an oasis from the fast food options at the ski resort.
- The atmosphere is great
- Nice vistas with solid food & ok beer.
- Usually good this time service was awful