333 11th St (btwn Folsom & Harrison St.)
San Francisco, CA 94103
- There's a bathroom downstairs near the coat check. Empty & clean at a sold out show
- Dope SF venue. Definitely make it out to a show
- Holy shit this place was filled with obnoxious drunk kids. I support all-ages shows and used to go to them when I was younger so I know it can be better than this. Yikes.
- Bring a jacket! Don't worry they have a coat check!
- great place to see a show
- Saw Owl City here....awesome! The venue is small and intimate, so reserving a table in the balcony means that you can sit down and watch your performance but still see and hear everything well.
- The good bathrooms are downstairs
- This is one of our favorite venues in SF. Just small enough to feel intimate, but always a buzzing crowd. And FYI, there are bathrooms downstairs!
- Bring your earplugs, this place rocks LOUD and hard!
- Slim's good venue! Slim's have good bathroom downstairs! Slim's need bring back MIRV for happy-goodtime show! Slim's have no mosh/crowd surf sign that no one listen to!
- Don't leave a sip of beer in a cup. They will yoink it away!
- Get there early and park for free next to Costco.
- Had check in DSLR. Venue policy or artist's request?
- A seriously awesome place to see shows with a smaller crowd.
- Great music venue and Big Bar. Theres and upstairs where they host dinner during shows.
- Perfect sized venue. Good views from every corner of the house. Dinner options are available as well
- Saw shiny toy guns here! Great small to medium venues to catch a great band.
- Coat check and bathrooms downstairs. Parking can be difficult, probably best to not bring your car.
- Be aware of the columns when you pick a spot on the floor. They can block your view of the stage if you're not careful.
- Great crowds!