113 W State St (btwn Olive St & Veterans Sq)
Media, PA 19063
- Great bar food!!!
- Saturday night band was great - grab a table in the dining area!
- Nice brunch and affordable bloodys/mimosas.
- Upscale bar food that even kids can enjoy. A-OK but nothing groundbreaking. Decent fish & chips and big salads.
- Do their brunch and $5 Bloody Mary's
- Colleen the bartender is great and so is her beer
- Went here once for dining under the stars and the homemade bbq sauce is to die for
- Great pub atmosphere!
- The mussels are amazing.
- Sligo is a family-friendly pub restaurant, like the real pubs of Ireland. Sligo bustles at both lunch and dinner.
- Good burgers and of course, all irish beer is on tap. The boyfriend approves!
- Corned beef cheesesteak
- Tuesday night Quizzo rocks!
- Get a Rueben. Delicious.
- Must have spinach & artichoke dip here!
- great place to go on sundays and listen to a session!
- Ducky chips!
- High end pub food fare. Many Irish brews on tap.