The Slidebar Rock-N-Roll Kitchen
Rock Club, Bar
122 E Commonwealth Ave (at S Harbor Blvd)
Fullerton, CA 92832
- $2.00 beers you say? We are sold. Live music, too? That's it, we're movin' in.
- This is the stupidest place in Fullerton. Don't waste your money at those douche magnet bar. Crap attitudes, worse service. Avoid at all costs. Be ye warned, says I.
- Sunday brunch is damm good plus football!
- Join the party on September 4th when the Riverboat Gamblers invade the Slidebar with Volcom Ent!
- New menu!!! New food !! Great music .. Come check it out!
- The bands that play here are amazing! Consider yourself lucky!
- The Riverboat Gamblers are back for a free show on April 30! DO NOT MISS THIS.
- Find "Mohawk" Erik and have sex with him..... Trust me,... It's rad!!!!!
- Best live music venue in oc
- They play Oingo Boingo. Nuff said.
- Great happy hour and party buffet food!!
- Great Sunday Brunch!
- Just bc you're a geek and no girls talked to you doesn't mean you should blame slide. You probly comment on yelp everyday.
- Awesome mac and cheese
- Gnarly 90's every Wednesday !!
- 80s night! 2 dollar beers!
- Solid bands play here regularly, and how often can you get amazing mac'n'cheese along with great SoCal rock'n'roll?! Pro-Only Tip: Try the "Dirty Blonde Groupie" shot (SoCo, peach liqueur, pineapple).
- Go to Slidebar and ask for Brittany. She is by far the best waitress there. Ask her what her favorite dish and get it.
- The California burrito was really good!
- The famous Mac.n.Cheese is no more! WTFF!