6105 E Rutter Ave
Spokane, WA 99212
- Blueberry Pancakes are the thing to eat!
- Bad experience. Food could be the most amazing thing ever, but green spots on the toast kills it all.
- Everything is amazing.
- California Benedict is my new found favorite!
- Coffee fiends: Go there for the bottomless cups!
- cinnamon rolls are so good especially with a side of country fried steak
- Country Benedict is so good. Whole orders are gigantic though. Bring your appetite.
- Biscuts and Gravy - Full order is too big unless you want to eat it later. Try a half order and some toast or something.
- Chicken fired steak
- Delicious food great atmosphere! I love the MonteCrystal