800 Boylston St (btwn Ring Rd & Dalton St)
Boston, MA 02199
- Sept 4th @3:30pm: Witness the greater Boston area from Bostons only sky-high vantage point at the Skywalk Observatory! Trip will leave from Richards Hall.
- DON'T MISS: Wings over Boston in the SkyWalk Theater - the Skywalks film that takes you inside the city, the Dreams of Freedom Immigration Museum Exhibits and Ted Williams Museum Exhibit!
- Great view of Boston
- The only observatory in Boston and it gives a great 360 view for a great price
- A must do while in Boston! The 360 view of the city is incredible and totally worth the $.
- Best panoramic view of Boston
- Pretty view, but over priced. Only go if you have passes or discounted tickets.
- Do not visit on a cloudy day as visibility will be limited from the top of the Prudential Center building. On clear days, you can see up to 100 miles away.
- Wow!! What a view!!
- Pretty good scenic view, alright for photos but not much else.
- This is the view on a day with 10 miles visibility. Make sure to check your visibility forecast before coming!
- Actually a really nice place to get a 360 view of Boston and the surrounding cities. You can take so many differently-angled pictures up here. I just wish it wasn't $18 per person.
- Nice night view. You can see MIT campus from here!
- Sin duda vale la pena visitar este observatorio con una vista de 360 de la ciudad. Quera ver Boston al atardecer pero no lo consegu, an as qued encantada de la vista y de las fotos que obtuve!!!
- Great views of the city from the 50th floor skywalk.
- Very essential visit while in Boston. Do not miss. I was impressed by the historical quotes regards freedom and immigrants.
- Scene is awesome
- Exciting experience of life that everyone must see n feel.
- You really can see all of Boston in the skywalk!