Glenn Hotel, Autograph Collection
- Fave hotel in the ATL!
- SkyLounge, the hotel's rooftop bar, is where it's at. If you're there on a Friday, be sure to wear your flip-flops for Flip-Flop Fridays to enjoy $5 cocktails.
- Checkout the rooftop bar - it's awesome.
- The Glenn Rooftop never charges a cover. Parking is only $5 for the 1st 3 hours. I highly recommend the $5 freshly made Infusion cocktails. The views are by far the best in the city. DJs Wed-Fri.
- Cool hotel rooftop with a great view. We love looking out at Downtown Atlanta and Centennial Park with a cocktail in hand!
- Service is great!
- Rooftop Bar is the Shiznit!
- Walk in, down the short stairs to the right, and back to get to the roof elevator.
- sangria, avoid the mojito. couches are excellent for interactions. be aware it's windy, but well worth the view.
- Awesome views of the city and free wifi on the rooftop deck.
- Overpriced snacks & drinks but the view is amazing here! Great for pictures! Also, live music performance on Saturday evenings.
- Malsimo internet una vergenza q no tenga conexin
- Nice boutique hotel within walking distance of most downtown attractions
- View from the rooftop is fantastic.
- Great view and vibe at the SkyLounge!
- Nice hotel but the rooms are a bit small.... Sky Lounge is there best asset...
- Lovely hotel. Very friendly staff. But bring your travel humidifier because the air is really dry, even with the mugginess outside.
- Lobby Bar is quiet and the couch is soooo comfortable
- Awesome rooftop. The hotel room is nice, but what is up with the window and beads to the bathroom from the bedroom?
- TAKE OFF THE HAT!!!!!