Diner, Fast Food
- Check out this restaurant for lunch. It is cheap for the amount and quality of food. It is definitely an "Ohio" experience.
- Since we don't have Gold Star up here, it'll do.
- Staff is great, but the food tastes just a bit off from how skyline is supposed to be
- Love the food here!!! Bring assid pills
- The cafeteria-style makes service fast. Try an inverted five way...the cheese is underneath. And give the spicy cheese a try... It adds a kick to everything. I drove from Washington DC for Skyline!
- Kids eat free on Wednesday night
- Hot!!!! Hot!!! Hot! !!!
- Try the 4-way semi-inverted. You get two layers of cheese nestled between the noodles and the chili. Mmmmmmmm. Must finish the meal with a peppermint patty.
- The coney dogs are not hot dogs; They are midget hot dogs..... Go to the Hot Dog Diner up the street for a real chilli dog
- The food is a little overpriced for the size of the portions... but it's all really good.
- Damn good food!! Get the 4 way
- Excellent service perhaps because it's one of the few cafeteria-style Skylines. Still good and fast!
- Excellent service!
- try the chili!
- Skyline's own hot sauce has a good kick and flavor. Recommend to use it on their chili items.
- Cafeteria style service and very good food. Recommend the 3 way and cheese coney with everything.
- rosemary is the best! a bit busy at lunch but they move quickly. friendly staff.
- Chili spaghetti and oyster crackers. Get in mah belly!
- Don't forget to go to the bathroom before you leave!