402 West 34th Street (btwn Dyer Ave & 9th Ave)
New York, NY 10001
- Breakfast with Lumberjack Pancakes and you will have enough energy for a long and hard day!
- One of the best diners in the city
- I'm kind of in love with meatloaf in the way I'm in love with the smell of gasoline.
- Brightly lit diner serving slightly greasy but definitely tasty food. Wed recommend breakfast for dinner and order any of the omelets.
- Lumberjack pancakes are the best!
- So there's actually a sky light here, toward the back.
- The best matzo ball soup in NYC! Get desert they make it there!
- A far better diner choice than the slow service at Tick Tock Diner on 34th and 8th! Good food and good service!
- . !!
- Iced coffee = heaven
- Open 24 hours!
- Got my card skimmed here :(
- Sit back and enjoy the greasy ambiance... do those two words go together? yes they do here!
- No baby changing facilities :( no wifi :( They say they received the prize 10 years ago. Well, time has passed
- Hot, quick, delicious and friendly
- Classic American Diner, fantastic food great service - you couldn't ask for more!
- Delicious food, pretty close to the Megabus stop.
- They have rye toast.
- Angel hair pasta with pesto and veggies is no good
- the best i have ever had...