Sky on 57
Asian, French, American
Level 57 Sands SkyPark, Marina Bay Sands Hotel Tower 1 (10 Bayfront Ave.)
+65 6688 8868
- .. What a view
- Justin Quek first served his lobster hokkien mee 14 years ago when a tycoon patronised his restaurant. Now you can have its gourmet-ified version for $43.
- Come before sunset. Have a drink. Try Justin's dinner set. Best of his best.
- 57 , Sky, - ( 40$ ). 7$.
- Great view, but extremely average service for the price you pay. Much better value elsewhere. Food OK, but again, not worth the money.
- Food is average and service shabby. No big shakes.
- Love the view. It a wonderful experience to hav a breakfast here. Pricey but worth it. A wonderful start in d morning
- Try the Seared Foie Gras
- service is mediocre, food is lousy, prices are ridiculous. a great place to bring people if you want to show you have plenty money and no taste. p.s. don't bother bringing your own cakes
- The food was pretty good.. Tried the foie gras Xiao long bao which was interesting.. The Angus sirloin was divine
- Excelente comida y grandes vistas!
- Try the hokkien mee
- Try the Bah Ku Teh With Pork Ravioli
- Nice view, service Singaporean style...
- , - ... ))
- - . sky bar (20$) . )))
- They serve one of the best smoked bacon for breakfast buffet.
- Great view, bad acoustics, too cold and mediocre food for the price. Highly recommend the love scallop salad though.
- Top level of the hotel.
- Nice view here :)