- Try the Reuben dog!
- Love the Veggie Dogs!!
- I just come from the gym so if your not going to work it off don't come here.....
- This is a good place for a good hotdog check it out
- Best weiners ever!!! I have some many people addicted!
- Chili cheese fries are a meal into themselves! De-lish
- Well worth the wait. Best hot dog ever!
- It's the only place in town you can get Birch Beer.
- Candy cane shaped pretzels!
- Not only the best hot dog in W-S...but the best hog dog ev-ah! No, really...the best ev-ah!
- Chili fries are mighty tasty.
- The Krawt & chili pretzel dog is amazing
- Being from RI, I get the hotdog with meat sauce and onions only. It is the closest to a New York System Weiner I can get. Don't forget a pretzel.
- Hand cut fries are great!
- Go for the Reuben so that the pretzel bun really sings. The Chicago is great if you like mild heat (banana peppers ftw).
- Rueben dog!
- High quality hot dogs. Can get very crowded, but worth the wait.
- simply the best hotdog...ever
- Can't get over the reuben dog and those fries are incredible!!
- Never again. You can earn a master's degree in the amount of time it takes to get a hot dog at this place. Go to Mickey's in Kernersville instead.