, New York 13152
- A historic resort town with shopping, sightseeing cruises, unique eateries and charm.
- Step back in time and enjoy the holidays the old fashioned way with Charles Dickens' characters. 12-4pm Saturdays & Sundays through 12/24. Starts 11/25.
- Johnny Angel's - fantastic burger for lunch and the breakfast sandwich with bacon starts the day right.
- Beautiful Finger Lakes town with great shops & restaurants. Check out the annual music & Dickens festivals & relax by the lake!
- Great little place. Park in public parking lot and walk.
- Stopped for lunch while visiting the finger lakes
- Parking in downtown can be tough.
- Auburn:Skaneateles, Pawnee:Eagleton
- Some of the best restaurants in the area. Love Doug's Fish Fry, Blue Water Grill, Johnny Angels, Moro's Kitchen and many more.
- Local winery http://www.anyelasvineyards.com/
- Take a ride on the Judge Ben
- Doug's Fish Fry - a MUST stop. In the summer, get a fresh blueberry sunday.
- Watch out for all the spiders on the pier! Especially at night!
- The lake is pretty
- The Dickens' Christmas starts weekends after Thanksgiving with caroling at the Gazebo at 2. A great way to get into the holiday spirit.
- Don't miss Dickens' Days! Much fun.