SK Donuts & Croissants
Donuts, Bakery, Sandwiches
- Best donuts in LA. Every piece made with love and perfectionism.
- Red velvet, cronuts and blueberry Donuts!
- Amazing croissants and donuts. Family business
- Even on a Sat night we got donuts that tasted fresh and delicious! Reasonable prices and so tasty! One of my favorite donut spots!
- Fantastic breakfast sandwiches. This guy from jersey approves.
- Called ahead and asked how many flavors cronuts they had And they told me 25. When we got here 15 mins later they only had about 9 different flavors left and all the good ones were gone. Boo!
- the old fashioned is the better than the blueberry!!
- Two donuts, a croissant, and a small coffee for $4.85? I'm coming here every day.
- The cronut is out of this world. They could give a better service if they wanted.
- Simple shop, great donuts! Fast service
- If you love fresh donuts in any shape or form, you should make a day out of coming here. Am-ah-zing. If you love a place to sit and enjoy them, find somewhere else.
- Donuts a bit on the sweet side but not bad. If you check in on yelp, you can get a free classic donut
- It's 24 hours!
- The glazed one is really really good.
- The skronut hole was pretty good. Others I tried, I wouldnt get again, including the Dulce de Leche, blueberry glazed, or strawberries and cream. Not worth a trek to come out to this place.
- so DELICIOUS. Opening 24/7
- The Samoa donut was great!
- Donuts 24/7 - thats heaven
- I've tried the original glazed and by far it's one of the best donut shops I've been to