SIXTY Beverly Hills Hotel
9360 Wilshire Blvd (at Crescent Dr.)
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
- Parmesan truffle oil popcorn while sitting poolside on the rooftop = happiness
- ! , , , rodeo dr. :-) !!!
- One of best hotels I have ever stayed. Excellent service from checkin to check out.
- The 8th floor is home to a sexy photo of Kate Moss.
- Gorgeous 360 rooftop view of the city with a spectacular view of the infamous Hollywood sign!
- Sleek, dark sexy rooms. Sick roofdeck pool. Sexy cocktail lounge. Youll want to move in at least for a weekend.
- Good location. But the hotel needs a refurbishment real soon. Everything in the Room is old and used (not as part of the design)... too expensive for what has to offer. I won't stay here anytime soon
- Amazing hotel !
- Rooftop is worthed !
- Above Beverly Hills is a striking rooftop bar and pool lounge that offers guests and members sweeping views of Downtown Los Angeles and the Hollywood Hills.
- , !
- Worst bartender ever
- Make sure you check in the first time to get your free WiFi code
- The best place on the planet to wear sunglasses indoors ... and at night. Uber-chic crowd
- The street is spelled crescent.
- AMAZING wait staff here - beautiful and nice
- good place to see fake bewbs
- Great rooftop views and drinks
- Remarkable welcome from reception, and the rooftop is one of the best in LA! Rooms are gorgeous.