Six Flags Over Texas
2201 Road To Six Flags St E (at Six Flags Dr)
Arlington, TX 76011
- Looking for a quiet place to relax and take in the scenery? In between Yosemites Gold River Adventure and the Chaparral Cars, youll find a pathway that leads to a secluded scenery overlook!
- Definitely ride Batman, Titan, and Mr. Freeze!!
- Fear not - little kids can find plenty of slower-paced attractions and rides in the parks Looney Tunes section. Powered by ParentsConnect.com
- The coasters are dope, but flying flip flops are an epic fail. #DontBlowIt
- Ride the new Texas giant! It's awesome
- top 3 rides: batman, mr. freeze, and the titan. blacked out on the titan from loss of blood to the head going so fast... rad.
- Ride the New Texas Giant! Worth the wait!!
- Titan RULES !!!
- the best months to visist are March (except for Spring Break week!) and October. Batman is my favorite ride...and yes, the front outside seats are the best!
- Ride Batman (must sit in the front row)... that and Mr. Freeze are my favorite rides!
- Buy 1 bottled water and fill it up all day free at the drinking fountain. There's a cold one in Looney Tunes behind Bill's Lemonade
- Raise your City iQ: Developer Angus G. Wynne, Jr invested $10 million for the first ever Six Flags.
- Six Flags Fright Fest
- Gay Day Is So Fun Sept 17, 2011
- Ride Tian and Mr. Freeze!
- how do i check in?!!!!
- Get the flash pass!
- Great place to soak up some sun and have a blast with kids of all ages!
- Ride the new Texas Giant!!
- went last monday and had a blast worth every penny