Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Theme Park, Water Park
1:00am - 9:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
10:00am - 6:00pm
- Some of the most overlooked parking spots are very close to the front entrance. These spots used to be marked as handicapped but are now regular parking.
- Through August 22nd, the daily ticket price drops to $19.99 after 4pm!
- get on the rattler
- The best seats for the Summer Concert Series are on the left side of the Lone Star Lils Amphitheater. (Also helps keep the sun out of your eyes!)
- This 200-acre amusement park includes dozens of rides and large water park. March-November.
- Six Flags Fright Fest
- Get exclusive discounts at Six Flags Fiesta Texas! Register here for SAVE coupons: http://www.goo.gl/rqnle
- Make sure to check-in at your favorite locations around the park! Don't forget to upgrade to the Gold Season Pass for exclusive perks and ride times!
- Holiday in the Park kicks off on November 23, 2012 and extends through January 6, 2013. Be sure to check out the 60-foot Christmas tree come to life in the Rockville themed area at dusk!
- The poltergeist is cool!
- THIS PLACE IS AWSOME TO GO TO
- Come during the holidays, not alot of people and you dont have to wait long time for the rides!
- Warning!!! Do not put the $15.00 re-fill cup in dish washer!!! :D it will come out looking like this!! :). It's dead!!
- Great place to eat. Bring your picnic lunch and cool off in your car for a while! You'll save tons of money too!
- It's raining right now but it very busy.
- Emergencies can happen anywhere. Be prepared and download this FREE app from the American Red Cross.
- went to fiesta texas with my hubby and son had fun in the water park
- You have to try SlingShot .. Amazing feeling
- the lemonade
- Love it here great place to take the kids for the rides and the water park area! The food and entertainment is the best here! Go all the time great family place. The atmosphere is beautiful also.