The Six Cantonese Restaurant (六鼎轩)
Chinese, Hong Kong
Queensbay Mall (2F-02, North Zone)
Bayan Lepas, Pulau Pinang 11900
+60 4-643 1779
- What happen to the staff? I can't see a friendly smile at all. They are mourning for who?
- Dessert black sesame ice floss very nice!
- If u hav other option, don't come here ><
- Service very very slow. Waited 40mins b4 food being served
- Service ridiculously slow
- Lousy service.
- Lousy service and slow when full of people...sigh!
- Despite what everyone says about the service, I found it very prompt and staff friendly. Portions of food really good. Tastes great too. Plus they gave babies their own plastic plates. 2 thumbs up.
- My first and the last time!!! >.< Get what I mean ?!
- Food is good, but it's very slow. Probably too much to handle on a friday lunch.
- Try their soup tofu very good. Avoid honey lemon chicken, no meat at all.
- Notbad,but kinda like dragon I feel here
- Black sesame ice floss is so good!
- The air-cond doesn't seem to work well...
- Service abit slow ....
- The food was definitely overrated. Service is average only.
- Not sure what's the fuss. They cook Chinese food that's fit for western countries patronized by customers with stereotyped Chinese food taste. Certainly not for Penang!
- When u order plain water, it will take forever to come