Six Brothers Diner
475 US Highway 46 (at Clove Rd.)
Little Falls, NJ 07424
- Disco Fries!!
- Either really good or really bad.. inconsistent service is probably why this place is always dead nowadays.
- Great lunch specials. Soup, main course, dessert for under $10
- good diner.
- Nice! A 24hrs Diner with a booze
- Located on Montclair State University campus, Six Brothers is a hoppin' spot for students. Late night? Go for the disco friesit's a Jersey classic. Early riser? We love the Thick Cut French Toast.
- The curly disco fries are like sex ! The food is a little expensive for a diner but its sooo yummy!
- @MC_JMoney X @DJBFine X @brettcap are in the building... Autographs after our meal..be smart Follow us on twitter !
- Soups are always great!
- Best dinner ever
- This diner is the best. Big gluten free menu. The service and food is excellent.
- I have only done breakfasts here and if a diner can't do that, it ain't no diner. This is a big, clean good diner for bfast. MSU students shoot in and out via Clove Rd and avoid Rt 46.
- Awesome food and large portions!
- The French onion soup is pretty good! Give it a try.
- When did this place get so expensive? Either turn around and go to Park West, or keep going and go to Tick Tock on 3. Both are much better values.
- Try the disco fries
- An MSU favorite.... great after class or a crazy night.
- Best potato skinsss
- Great Matza ball soup!
- I come here every time we visit my son at Montclair! Good food and good service!