Sitar Indian Cuisine
London, Greater London WC2R 1JA
+44 20 7836 3730
- Went to this restaurant at 17:40 and the opening time on the door is 17:30. We rudely told by a waiter the opening time is 18:00. Give it a miss.
- The food is far from Indian cousin. The prayani rice is totally different than the actual Indian rice. The chicken masala is not tasty and the chicken is not well cocked and it seems to be rare cocked
- Delicious food. Entrees don't come with rice or naan. Have to order separate. Coconut rice is delicious l - bits of sweet and crunchy.
- The best place to hv seafood curry for sure. Spicy king prawn curry is to die for!
- Great crab curry. Really.
- Best chicken massala
- Good high-end indian cuisine. Really nice service.
- Food is great and service very friendly. Open late. Lamb dhansak is a killer!
- Food is delicious. Friendly staff.
- Been to many london Indian restaurants. Never Sitar although I passed it regularly! Well, what a find. High quality Bangladeshi food, top flavor, totally delicious, worth a visit. Will return