$ $ $
- Restaurant Week
- AmazIng food. Some of the best Italian I've ever had. Mozzarella and cheese appetizer and the black pepper tagliatelle with scallops entree were both divine. Great atmosphere and not expensive.
- If you're looking for something on the healthier side but still filling, get the Arrugola Salad, it's made with flank steak, Gorgonzola, beets, pine nuts and lemon-pepper vinaigrette.
- Excellent food, quick, helpful service.
- The beef tenderloin will melt in your mouth.
- Love the food. Small place but yummy
- Burrata, pasta
- Great authentic Italian food. Pricey.
- Beautiful homemade pasta - highly recommended.
- Get the pasta
- Restaurant Week!
- Very good Italian food. And I'm an Italian. Nice service. You can take it quick or slow. It's up to you. Service will follow you. Good choice in DC
- The pulled chicken is secondary to the details that make the lunch choice so appealing: the bright pesto, the well-dressed salad and the superb roasted potatoes placed between the sandwich halves.
- All their pasta is made fresh daily. Delightfully good.
- The eggplant and lamb dish was insanely good, so was the pasta + scallops. Can't wait to go back!
- Sit outside if it's nice; MacPherson Square is quiet after 7. Reasonably priced wine list with lots of $40 or less bottles.
- Best pasta in DC hands down. Try the squid ink with mussels. Amazing!!
- Best fettuccine bolognese I've ever had!
- Cute, Romantic!