Sip of Seattle
Coffee Shop, Snacks, Tea Room
- Friendly staff, great coffee, empanadas, and worth checking out! Now the owner needs to open a place called "Sip of Washington, DC" or "Sip of D.C." in Seattle, Washington!!!
- Disappointing cappuccino, too much milk.
- Cute family-owned hole in the wall coffee counter in Metro Center
- Friendly barista, pretty great cappuccino
- Coffee Mocha is nothing special. The place is tiny. Little variety of pastries. Don't think I'll come here again.
- There's no better place to start your day.
- Their Americanos are one of the best I have has in this neighborhood.
- Very friendly, line moved quick. Unfortunately the sumatra mandheling was a little weak for my tastes.
- Best CORTADO in the area!
- Awesome people. If you are a regular and you are short on cash, they'll let you pay later. They knew my order in 2 days. Nice to have someone that pays attention!
- Great coffee, the best muffins and wonderful people.