- Drink a Kentucky Luau: bourbon with hints of cinnamon, pineapple, and best of all, a floral scent that will leave you craving for more. Try it on the new roof deck.
- After taking down some heavenly deviled eggs with crispy bacon bits and a trio of pastrami'd pork belly sliders, you'll want to take matters into your own hands with the Sinclair Burger.
- The Sinclair has a late night menu. Rejoice and be glad!
- You can purchase tickets with no fees Tuesdays-Saturdays 12-7pm. You can also get tickets for Great Scott and Royale here too!
- The near 600 capacity venue will also be home to a restaurant helmed by Michael Schlow, the busy restauranteur and chef behind popular spots like Tico and Happy's.
- Great place to see an intimate show.
- For a Concert Hall-- it's got some great beer...Smuttynose IPA, Rogue Dead Guy, Notch Session etc. I'll be back.
- They always have a few of my fave craft beers on draft, and cocktails to suit all tastes. Will have to come back to try more off the food menu!
- Cool place. Stage really high, allowing even short people in the back a view. Nice location, too, right off Harvard Square. Will definitely return if an act of interest plays.
- Lobster nachos, blood orange sangria, steak tartare, and kale salad are super bomb
- Great food--amazing veggie burger. Must try: disco fries and mussels.
- Great beer selection behind the bar(s) in the venue.
- An intimate setting, crowded under the wrong circumstances, but still enticing. Sound is a little hollow, but once you're in you will realize why. Really cool regardless.
- Whether you're looking for live music or simply an intimate drink and upscale (but not pretentious) gastropub-type cuisine, this venue/restaurant is sure to be a crowd pleaser. http://bit.ly/WXaXxs
- Great venue. Loved sitting upstairs.
- One of my favorite venues in the Boston area. Such great space.
- Buy tickets from their box-office so you don't have to pay for Ticketmaster fees.
- This place is unbelievably delish! Haddock was to die for... The banana desert is out of this world! Ooh and the poutin is a must-try too!
- Exquisite cocktails, delicious food, great service.
- Best venue in the city! Plenty of standing room and tasty drinks.