Sin Nam Hong Cafe (新南风饮食中心)
B2-2-7 KOMTAR (B2-2-7)
Georgetown, Pulau Pinang 10000
- The milo-o here taste no good
- Fried Rice is da best!
- Chinese ice tea RM0.70
- Yong Tao foo is your best bet. If you want something oily, try the fried rice.
- Wok hey fried rice
- Chinese economic rice slightly more expensive than next door ( Mandarin Cafe). These for RM3.80
- A lot of food choices
- Another hidden Chinese food court / hawker centre at KOMTAR!
- Chicken rice rm4. Chicken rice + pork rm4.50. Good deal in town. ;)
- The trademark here is aunty jerit-jerit. She called me Ah Girl today lol.
- nice fried rice & fried mee
- Best yong tao hu!
- Best Char Koay Teow.
- Try the fried rice! The ultimate. Tambah nasi if can.
- Char koay Teow here is pretty good. Waiters here have a funky attitude. Haha