Silver Spoon Thai Restaurant
710 N Rush St (btwn E Superior St & E Huron St)
Chicago, IL 60611
- Thai restaurant where the employees are Thai and its located next door to the Thai consulate. Do yourself a favor and don't just stick to the Pad Thai! Fast & easy lunch take-out.
- Absolutely the best kept secret this side of Michigan
- yum!!! quick and good!
- Pls. Ask for hor-mok, yum-wun-sen. Love it!!!
- $6.95 eat-in lunch special!
- Only a crazy person would ask a Thai restaurant to serve their food spicy. OMG so hot!! But soooooo good!
- Very nice place! If you want some booze bring your own, because they don't sell alcohol. I've seen several people entering the place with wine, it's allowed!
- I've found that I can be in and out within 30 minutes. I don't think the service is very slow.
- Better ask if Thai chef is on duty. Better taste!!
- Their Pad See Ew is the best in all of Chicago.
- Excellent somtam, authentic and spicy. Set lunches one of the best values in the neighborhood.
- Homemade flavor delicious Thai food and tea!
- Great red curry!
- $9 for yummy lunch set from 11am to 3pm on weekday. Choose 1 appetizer + 1 main. "Hor mok" is as authentic taste as if you have it in Thailand. A-roi-mak!!
- Pad woon sen 10/10 would bang
- Pad see eew, Thai fry chicken, kana moo krob. Taste real Thai.
- Cheap eats
- Comida rica y buen precio
- The Satay chicken and the Duck Curry is great!
- Al medioda com muy bien, barato y en zona excelente. Men de entrada y plato principal por menos de us 10. Recomendable.