Silver Lake Reservoir
1850 W Silver Lake Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Watch people making an effort to lose weight while they are walking, texting and drinking Starbucks!
- Feel free to fart.
- At any given time the walking path is filled with joggers, strollers and dogs on leashes. With a crushed granite surface, the flat, 2-mile path has become an outdoor gym for residents.
- Super eye candy spot during summer..just wear shades...woo
- Doggy friendly!
- Hike the urban trail at the Silver Lake Reservoir or climb the steps for a solid workout - http://ht.ly/5CuJz
- Two times around is a solid 7k run. Early mornings or evenings great to avoid crowded path.
- Running, walking, dog park, picnic at the meadows
- iPhone stolen out of my hand at 3pm on a Sunday (oct 2013) - WATCH OUT.
- Lots of coyotes out tonight
- Silver Lake Reservoir helps supply water to 4.1 million people. Help conserve our precious water by picking up a FREE showerhead and aerator. Info: ladwp.com/ladwp/cms/ladwp013480.jsp
- Watch out for coyotes!
- Path traffic flow: clockwise on odd days, vice-versa on even-numbered days. Enjoy!
- Warning: The place might look like this (late 2016, early 2017).
- Great place to run as the sun sets. Be careful of dog poop! It's errwhere!
- People who come here need to walk in single file! Let People pass, ASSHOLES. Also, don't forget your hoop earrings and lipstick when you come running
- If its a beautiful summer weekend day, grab some wine and snacks with friends, and enjoy the setting sun at Silver Lake Reservoir park. http://bit.ly/OF4mTI -Style Wax Poetic
- Watch your step. Not everyone has been doing their duty as a good neighbor and picking up their dog's droppings. Ugh
- This place is beautiful, especially walking around with your friends and doggies. Great workout spot, especially beautiful during twilight hours. Highly recommend!
- Approximately 2.2 miles around.