Silver Lake Farmers Market
3700 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90026
2:00pm - 7:30pm
8:00am - 2:00pm
- Tuesdays, 2pm-7:30pm. Saturdays, 8am-1:30pm.
- Just the tip.
- Delmy's Pupusas. The best in la.
- Loads of organic and fresh vintage clothing locally-sourced from many grandmothers' closets.
- Small enough to get in, get what you need, and get out real quick like if need be.
- The Peach lady that sells the Oh Henry peaches. AMAZING.
- The hummus stand was yummy
- Try a Crepes! They delicious! Vegan and even raw vegan items on the menu!!! Very unique!
- Don't park at .99 Store!
- Q: What is your favorite smell or taste in Silver Lake? Rider Strong, Actor & Filmmaker: "Sourdough bread from the farmers market. We call Saturday "bread day" for this reason..."
- It's pretty much as good as it sounds, Silver Lake + a farmer's market. My advice is save a few bucks to get records on your way out. You can also get thrift store gems.
- grass around fountain great playdate area
- Small but great!!
- The choice is limited
- Great way to start the weekend, great prices on fresh produce! Oh and flowers for your gal!
- Tuesdays and Saturdays only
- The food court has a wide variety of food. There is a lot of vintage clothe sellers. Parking is difficult.
- believe it or not there's a great selection of vintage clothing. shop for clothes, fresh fruit and veggies
- Open Tuesday evening until 7:30. So nice
- Try a pupusa from Delmy`s pupusas! So GOOD! There are clothes, food, jewelry, music selections....everything. Check this market out.