Silver Lake Dog Park
1850 W Silver Lake Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90026
- Great spot for our doggies to run free and play
- big, timid dogs are totally welcome in the small dog park! anyone who says otherwise needs to relax and/or go to hell
- Coyotes have been spotted in the area. Be careful after dark. Two dogs in the area have been killed and one other managed to escape.
- Yoda is best.
- I wish the owners would bring their big dogs to the big area. I know it can be scary when some are so huge but that is how our tiny guys feel about your 50lbs dog.
- I love this park. Oddie an play with "friends"
- Looking for a safe place for your dog to socialize and romp with friendly dogs? Check out Go Dog LA, the largest cage free doggie daycare and boarding facility in DTLA! Outside yards= fun in the sun!
- Ollie's favorite place to play :)
- Small dog park has street art from THEFL - http://www.facebook.com/theforestlawn
- Not much shade so bring a hat if you don't want to fry while your dog plays.
- keep your big dogs out of the little dog area! just kidding (sorta). my favorite dog park.
- Be prepared to pet a lot of other dogs.
- It's a good place to take your dog the only problem its the area its really small.
- Go before it gets hot and REALLY starts to smell like pee
- Awesome canine love at this pooch haven....
- Bring a towel or damp cloth to clean off dog cause he is going to get dirty
- Gets cold at night, bring a jacket..
- FiFi's favorite place!(:
- Lots of fun for the dogs... beware of the red rocket... ooooooooo!
- Watch out for all the dog shit! People pick up after your dog! Damn!