The Silver Fox Lounge
Dive Bar, Bar
1833 Garnet Ave (btwn Lamont & Kendall St)
San Diego, CA 92109
- I dont know if its still there, but the jukebox once contained a recording I was able to sneak in of nothing but a whale song.
- Don't piss off the bartender Karen.
- Big buck world!!!
- The Sunday specials are great $3 Screwdrivers or Bloody Marys. 6am-3pm
- I hear this place opens hella early. like 6am early.
- Quick service on a crowded Friday nite.
- Homey dive bar close to home. Thursday Night $3 "you call it"
- This is the type of place you have no problem being seen walking in but walking out now that's a different story. Love this place
- Looking for a cheap drink buzz? This is the spot! This place always makes an interesting night. CASH ONLY!
- Order a shot with a beer.
- Say hi to the Monday night pool league cause they are Awesome!!
- Piff dungeon
- Drink on Thursdays. $2 u call it. Tip well fuckers!
- Thursdays are two dollar you call its.... love it!
- Fall into the hole.
- Probably the largest concentration of douches in all of southern California found at this bar after 7PM.
- Don't use the bathroom
- Jason is a bad ass bartender! Drinks are cheap & good! & no sniveling
- $2 Beer of the Month.. Score
- I love to drink!