- Blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes are to die for
- Try the bison burger!
- The first place me and my wife went to when we moved here. Literally in the moving truck. I like the country fried steak. Organic and local food. One of the best diners I have been to.
- The food is great. Especially the pesto burger. And the service is excellent. Too bad they don't have a child-free zone.
- If the line is at thw door there is always the bar..no wait! :-)
- The silk milk raspberry choclate shake is amazing! The staff is friendly. Great feel!
- They offer vegan entrees now.
- I have a wonderful, comprehensive, gluten-free menu. However, everything is great.
- Find somewhere else to eat, but if you are stuck then get breakfasts or the burger. Avoid chicken soup, tenders and meatloaf!
- Try the Bison Chorizo Benedict - Quite possibly my favorite thing on the new seasonal menu!
- Try the Country Fried Steak! It's soooooo good!
- Everything is fresh and delicious. Now they need to offer drive home service or pillows for extended stay. I'm stuffed. LOL
- The veggie scrambler is awesome for people like me who can't decide between eggs and pancakes, and love home fries.
- Try the excellent vegan burgers & vegan cole slaw!
- Winter special of apple and bacon pancakes with caramel drizzle- fantastic!!
- Show up at 1am and order steak and eggs.
- Try the goat cheese bruschetta!
- Obviously, the milkshakes are awesome!
- They have quite a few healthy options. I was pleased with the flounder.
- Excelent food, cold drinks, great team!