- My personal favorite roller coaster at @knotts - wait a little longer to sit in the front row and take your shoes off. It's worth it!
- Sit in front. Trust me it's worth the wait!!! Oi!!!
- Not sure you wanna go on?? Here's a preview from the front row:
- Front Row is the only place to sit.
- Come on guys, obviously the middle is the best
- Nice modern coaster. Worth whatever the wait is.
- The ride is not as bad as it looks, really long line though during the summer
- Tons of fun, relax your legs and roll with it!
- Incredibly smooth. Like Batman but shorter. The front row is worth it.
- Buy season tic's, it's well worth it :)
- Shop Michael Antonio shoes
- Remember to do the hic technique during the spin....or don't
- My favorite part is the double helix
- Everyone knows the front of the back but not the middle is the best. Worth the wait
- Sing "I like to move it"
- It's an inversion ride so if you get sick from those then avoid this one. Ugh.
- Trust me, the middle sucks!
- Sit in the front for the most thrilling ride!
- sitting in the front is REALLY worth the wait
- one of my favorite rides at knotts. it just gets you dizzy. definitely looking forward to riding it again