Silky's Sports Bar and Grill
1731 Murray Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
- Micros are $2.50 drafts and bottles on Wednesdays.
- Staff can be very arsey - rude & try to make you feel like you are a burden.... Shame because the place is a lot of fun
- Adorable puppies allowed outside.
- Great place to watch a game. The beers are cold, the food is Great. Surprisingly diverse menu for a sports bar, and every time I come here I get more food than I can eat for $10!
- Been coming for years. Sit at the bar, service is usually better. And make sure you get something to eat! French onion soup, steak or chicken quesadillas come highly recommended.
- No free pop refills. WTF
- Go to Silky's on a Tuesday night. Get a Silky Burger and a Guinness. Mmm.
- They always have one or two good microbrews on tap, so it can be worth your while if you're nearby.
- Great local bar. Lots of locals, but outsiders welcome!
- Not a crowded bar
- Waffle fries and buffalo wings with atomic sauce are great company to beer! I like it here.
- Dirty bar !!
- Good food that is super cheap, and good beer. Nice upstairs seating. Not the best A/C - it was a little warm my last time there. Good service too!
- Cool atmosphere
- Silky burger is the best
- Sam is the best waitress!
- Miller lite draft for $2.50 is a solid choice. Plenty of TVs to watch whatever sporting event you please.
- Drinks are a little expensive but the ambiance and accessibility are a bonus. Wait staff tends to be really busy and a bit brusque, so you have to be assertive. Wings/Pgh Steelers nights are fun.
- Worst service!