Free popcorn, $7 pitchers, $3 PBR tallboys, darts and pool (not to mention great people watching). If you want a fun and eventful night on a budget Silhouette Lounge is always a good bet. It's a really good dive bar in Boston, and it doesn't try to be anything else so don't expect any frills.
200 Brighton Ave (at Allston St.)
Boston, MA 02134
- The best popcorn!
- Love me some beer and big buck.
- Awesome jukebox and of course cheap beer!
- 8 dollar pitchers, unlimited popcorn, pool, darts, sweet old lady bartenders. Only thing wrong about this place is that it closes at 1am!
- Quoth the Mayor: "There are a lot of places that serve snacks, but the [free] popcorn here is awesome." Tunes played on recent visit: glam metal, Justin Timberlake, White Zombie.
- free popcorn and internet juke box.
- One of Boston's favorite dive bars - I think the $7 pitchers and cheap stiff drinks have something to do with it.
- $2.50 PBR....Mmmmmmm
- So the jukebox is pretty amazing. Not only does it have a great selection, but you can also link your smartphone to it, paying for and playing songs right from your seat.
- Sometimes you just want a PBR and a Dive Bar
- Any place that has Big Buck Hunter is OK in my book.
- The Swiss Army knife of dive bars: $7 pitchers, darts, a pool table, Big Buck Hunter, Jukebox, and free popcorn with each pitcher. A solid local watering hole.
- $2.50 high life draft
- Drink beer and play darts, please.
- $2 PBRs, free popcorn, free darts and killer jukebox. Best dive bar ever.
- Free popcorn! Don't mind if I do!
- Be sure to get your gin and tonic, they serve in a pint glass for the same price as a normal drink elsewhere.
- If you're looking to lay one on, the Silhouette Lounge has $7 pitchers of beer and cheap stiff drinks!
- Play darts in the back. Bring your own if you don't want to use the kinda crappy ones you can borrow.