Sigona's Farmers Market
Grocery Store, Gourmet, Market
399 Stanford Shopping Ctr
Palo Alto, CA 94304
- Terrific apple selection
- The cheese clerk will custom cut you a snack-size portion. Try the bestseller aged Gruyere,
- They sell pee wee avocados 4 to 7 for $1 depending on when it is in the spring or summer
- If you don't have time to go to a farmers market over the weekend this is a definite second choice. If you stick to seasonal and local produce it will become cheaper than any place you've ever been.
- Addicted to their dried veggies and fruit..no added preserves either..great fresh fruit and veggies as well!!!!!!
- Great veggies & fruit. The cheese selection is picking up
- For a fruit & veggie place, Sigona's Stanford has the freshest SemmiFreddi's baguettes!