Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre
300 Hartman Bridge Rd (at Herr Rd)
Strasburg, PA 17579
- Go see Joseph, it is fantastic.
- If Joseph is playing when you visit this theatre, it is a Must See show!!! Amazing.
- Will not walk out of that theater without hearing the message of Jesus Christ.
- Be sure to try the roasted almonds
- U.S. President John Quincy Adams knew so much about theatre that he would publish well respected critiques. Watch the Bible come to life at one of the region's finest venues theaters!
- Joseph is amazing. Highly recommend seeing it.
- First time one word AMAZING
- The production is broadway quality, the music is superb and also the special effects. The actors are magnificent!
- Went to see Noah. Spoiler Alert: it's about a boat and a flood.
- Noah was terrific! Make sure you also do a Behind the Scenes Tour- very informative!
- Perhaps the best production I've seen!!
- The Miracle of Christmas is great! Just don't dress too warmly because all the people make it even more hot.
- I love the small details put into the production. Side note: I wish Sight & Sound would start selling soft pretzels & get rid of the cinnamon sugar almonds!
- Fantastic theater, live animals come right down the aisles including horses and cames
- Fantastic show. Well worth the trip to come down to see it.
- Awesome performance! Highly enjoyed the show.
- Joseph is truly a story that young people should see.
- Everything is amazing!
- A beautiful venue! It is well worth the drive to witness such an outstanding performance of the true meaning of our holiday!
- Great show for the family.....especially the kids, they will love the animals (the show is Noah)