4009 Prince St
Flushing, NY 11354
- Don't miss the Dumpling Trio Lo Mein HK Style!
- Delicious and cheap wontons in soup and congee!!
- finest Hong Kong-style wonton noodle soup in New York
- Generous portioned noodles and dumplings. Tasty is no frills place. $6-8 per order. Deal.
- Order the super crispy fried shrimp wontons and the shrimp/pork wonton noodle soup.
- best spot for authentic wonton with noodle soup.
- They specialize in braised beef brisket with wonton and noodles. Best in NYC. Don't believe me? Try it yourself !
- Closed Thursdays :(
- A small restaurant that specializes in wonton soup. We like a mix of the juicy wontons with snappy noodles and sweet chicken broth.
- Fried shrimp wonton is amazing. The dipping sauce takes it over the edge.
- Get the dumpling trio noodle soup!
- First timers, get the dumpling trio! Be prepared to say "Woah!"
- Best wonton noodle soup in NYC. I alternate between here and White Bear for my wonton cravings.
- other than the noodle ...try the fry wontons ...
- Excellent shrimp wonton!
- Their shrimp wontons and noodles are excellent here, and just around the corner from White Bear.