SIFF Cinema at the Uptown
511 Queen Anne Ave N
Seattle, WA 98109
- SIFF had a terrific opportunity to buy the aging Uptown Cinema last year and it's now reopened, steam-cleaned and restored. Check out Purple Rain, Hedwig, Grease and many more films coming soon.
- They use REAL butter on their popcorn!
- It's re-opened
- Don't forget flavor shakers for popcorn opposite side of lobby from food stand!
- $25 gets you all you watch movies at both SIFF cinemas for a month!
- My favorite theatre.
- Recently remodeled, this is the place to enjoy indie and avant-garde movies in Seattle.
- Reasonable-ish prices on concessions.
- Great place to catch an Indy flick can even enjoy an adult beverage
- The coolest movie theater in the city! 4 screens, beer, tons of local films, and super friendly staff.
- One of the few places in Seattle to watch independent films. Old, needs an upgrade, specially their AC.
- Beers? And it's craft!?
- Cool neighborhood cinema that serves local beer and wine
- They serve beer here now :D
- Make sure to introduce yourself to the directors of the NFFTY films! They're all really friendly!
- Free parking (1st & Republic) with purchase on movie ticket.
- Bring a coat. These theaters are unbelievably freezing.
- Look for the quote-a-longs, they're a hoot!!!
- If you are taller, mind the back row. There is a wooden barricade you'll get your head thrown into if you just fall into your seat. That was me.
- No tickets for us at will call even though we were charged for them a week ago. Had to stand there and talk and talk to be let in.