Shutters Lounge at Kauai Beach Resort
$ $ $
- beautiful, cool and relaxing... don't forget to smell the plumerias
- Great live music, especially on Sunday (Jazz night!!) Good pupus and decent drinks, albeit pricy.
- Get up early catch the sunrise when on the east side of the island .
- Chairs are ginormous and demand you sit far back, good for relaxing though a bit hard for conversing. Live music adds to the ambiance. Able to create a plate of food for our young son not on menu.
- Live music in the evening. Service was so-so. Menu options are limited, appetizers and light evening fare.
- Service sucks unless you're in a large group and the servers think you'll tip better. BUT the drinks and food were amazing.
- Room slopes towards the ocean. Beware of drinks sliding off the table!
- Get couple of drinks and listen to some music.