Shutters on the Beach
- Ask the concierge for a tour of the hotel's "beach gallery," featuring pieces from such artists as David Hockney, Roy Lichtenstein, and Claes Oldenburg.
- The ultimate spot for a beachy-escape, this ocean front hotel manages to feel luxe and casual at the same time. Incredibly kid-friendly as well.
- Cape Cod style reigns, with interiors by the Obamas decorator, Michael S. Smith.
- Hit up Shutters for some seared scallops and watch the sun sink on the beach.
- Love to hang in the great lobby on lazy Sunday afternoons listening to the piano player, sipping a cocktails...
- One of the best views of the beach in LA. Eat at One Pico and ask for a table by a window and listen to ocean as you dine. You may even rub shoulders with the stars!
- Where my wife and I had our first date.
- Have a wedding here....
- Sunset cocktails and dinner are the cure for what ails you.
- Coast Cafe at beach level - good happy hour from 4-7
- The Living Room is easily one of the first places that pop into peoples' minds when looking for a spot to meet up in Santa Monica. The beach house-like spot has unbeatable views.
- it's right on the water.. great for a quick weekend getaway.. fabulous for brunch.. amazing for meet-ups!!
- The lobster BLT is the BOMB!
- Their hotel car is complementary.
- Which toy did u get in your bathtub? Great hotel.
- This is the best hotel for a family trip in LA. Try the pier, the outdoor beach playground and the aquarium. All a walking distance from the back door!
- There is nothing better than the lemon ricotta blueberry pancakes on a Sunday morning. Its also where I got married!!! Alle
- Brilliant. Phone chargers in every drawer in lobby!
- The famous Shutters on the Beach is perhaps the classiest hotel game on the shore--it has balconies on all 198 rooms, & direct access to the beach. Some rooms have fireplaces or jacuzzis.
- Are you kidding me with this place? I've stayed at lesser quality hotels with better quality service. For the price, why the slowest Internet, to match the slowest staff? Room's nice, service is bad.