Shula's 347 Grill
West Valley City, UT
- Enjoyed the wild mushroom ravioli and the cowboy steak. Both were delicious. The sleeper surprise of the evening was the macaroni and cheese on the kids menu. That was absolutely delightful.
- Darius really is a great server. The steak and burgers live up to their name. The cheese puffs were a tad dry and the coleslaw had too strong a flavor of parsley. Creme Brle!
- The seared ahi tuna and wasabi cream is amazing! Highly recommend. Darius is a great server.
- Excellent food and service!
- Beef tips appetizer. .....:-)
- Great food, was dead, tho. Remember that due to Utah liquor laws, one must order food to be able to order an adult beverage. BBQ shrimp app was very good, but a bit too much sauce. Ravioli awesome!
- Try the key lime pie, it is a little taste of heaven.
- Food was good, but service was very slow, especially considering there weren't many customers.