Shucks Tavern & Oyster Bar - Durango Rd
7155 N Durango Dr (at Elkhorn Rd)
Las Vegas, NV 89149
- Enjoy the constant classic rock playing. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
- Free wifi!
- Watch the Bears play here on Sundays. They sing some weird Bear Down song sometimes too.
- One of our favorite neighborhood hideouts! Always start with a Oyster Shooter. Then try the best Fish Tacos around! I get mine grilled and blackened.
- Check there website. Some nice coupons on there.
- The seafood bake is AWESOME as well as the oyster shooters!
- Seafood, lamb appetizer, crab cocktail, scallop sliders and fried catfish
- Fantastic "Local" place. Good food, great staff, always a fun evening.
- I love their food, but today my order was wrong,and I was NOT upset at all, went to the Ladies room while waiting and all the was left on table was my keys,guess they are not fixing it... so I left
- Fun place, great staff. Da Bears......Ughhh GO HAWKS!
- My husband loves oysters and wasn't disappointed! He thought they were fresh and delicious.
- Just had a really good breakfast... prices start a $4.95!
- I especially like the Fish Fry. The shrimp ceviche is delicious also
- If it wasn't for $1 oyster night. I wouldn't come.... Service is a joke.
- Great buckets of seafood.
- Great food! Try the seafood bisque!
- Great food
- Um we went Chinese instead...
- Not impressed...
- Enjoying breakfast with my beautiful girlfriend Gina!! Plus good prices!!