Music Venue, Rock Club, Performing Arts
1700 1st Ave S (at S Massachusetts St)
Seattle, WA 98134
- sound is awful... and don't worry about getting stuck behind tall people because you can't really see anything anyways.other than that, the upstairs bar is cool.
- Horrible service, the waiter is diligently ignoring us and has for the paat half hour. lame.
- Avoid the excessive fees ticket bastards charge and go down to the box ofice to purchase your tix. Saved almost 20%.
- Good drinks great bands Dropkick Murphy's today
- the chicken burger (with bacon & avocado) is amazing
- Strong ass dranksss
- This venue is delicious. Try to name the band you're here to see for bonus points!
- Has decent acoustics and a nice bar. Be sure to get close to the stage!
- I've always loved the showbox @the market, but the sound at the showbox sodo has always been garbage even before it was owned by the showbox, it's a big concrete box.
- Super venue for up and coming artists. Decent priced drinks & pretty good views from anywhere in the venue.
- Awesome concert venue with a lounge that opens before the show!
- Saw George Clinton here. Wow soooo cool
- Beer is good, food is amazing (from Bread and Circuses), and venue is large and spacious. Great concert venue!
- Good bar food, drinks and venue. If possible, opt for the 1939 club seating.
- Fun as hell! Get close to the stage!
- This Showbox location is much better than the one at Pike Place.
- They won't let you take drinks out of the bar area. I went near the stage and had a friend grab drinks. She had to leave them in the bar area. What a waste.
- get pretty stuffy and hot inside... dress light and bring a coat for winter!
- No more beer/drink specials on Seahawk Sundays. Stay away! Go to another bar!
- They sell ear plugs! Sweet Jesus, thank you!