Hockey, Event Space, Football
- This just in: Portland still sucks
- Tuesdays are 2-for-Tuesday so you get half price tickets, food, and beer for the Thunderbirds games
- Go TBIRDS!!
- Do the puck throw, it's fun!
- For Thunderbirds games there is free on site parking.
- Let's play hockey
- The hot chocolate at the goodies stand between section 102 and 119 is a slapshot!
- Go Silvertips!!!
- Do not go to an event here. 800 parking spaces for 7000 people and no one is taking transit to this crappy area.
- Amazing, small style arena. No bad seats in the house for any sport you're there to see.
- Handicapped seating is very far from the action and other seating.
- Hawks win!
- The old lady at the ticket window was very nasty when we asked to get will call tickets printed.
- People who work here are always awesome!
- 2 dollar beer and yelling at teenagers on ice
- Usher was annoyed so don't ask her for help if ur sitting in section 106-107 she didn't want to help. Find someone who wants to do their job
- Dance and win a ride on the zambonii !!
- At a No Quarter concert "Led Zeppllin cover band". Great concert!
- For Seattle mist home game their is free parking
- Every seat is a good sight line for the. Most part. Budget conscious people shouldn't fear cheaper seats. Seats up by the glass are a fun and affordable experience compared to other sporting events.