Shores Waterfront Restaurant
- Awesome food! Right on the water for a great location. Peaceful and relaxing!
- Get a burger. And eat it outside.
- Dear Waite staff. Proper comment would be "I'll be right back with your change" not "Do you need change?"
- Try the New York Strip Steak Sandwich - Certified Angus beef, I added mushrooms and a balsamic drizzle. Delicious, well balanced flavor.
- Go for the view, not so much for the food. Don't get the scallops. Sweet potato fries are good
- Great atmosphere! Caribbean style on Tonawanda Island. Try the sweet potato fries--SO good!
- Yes for view and no for the food, also the service although friendly not very attentive.
- Pricey - appetizer $15.95 for a plate of 2 crab cakes, $6 for 16oz draft beer. The band was fun, but very cramped space inside, truly only suited for summer/outdoor fun, frankly.
- get the crab cakes, they're legit!
- Took forever to place an order, the food took 40 minutes to arrive. When it did it was cold and not edible. Avoid this place like the plague.
- Awesome stuffed peoper soup.
- Order a dennis. Delicious.
- decent seafood great waterfront views
- Laura is the best waitress on the planet. And the hottest :P
- try the Spinach & Artichoke dip!